FIERCE CONVERSATIONS OPEN WORKSHOPS 2017
- September 12-13 Birmingham
- December 5- 6 Birmingham
We believe that in organisations, what gets talked about, how it gets talked about and who gets invited to the conversation determines what will or won't happen.
We believe that the quality of your conversations- as a leader, a team member, or as a human being- determines the quality of your relationships and ultimately, the results and successes you will enjoy.
In this world class two-day course you will learn how to initiate and ignite meaningful and productive conversations, and go away with 4 highly practical models designed to go to the heart of your organisation's most pressing issues, and resolve them.
POWER UP YOUR INFLUENCING
Do your efforts to get what you want or need, or influence change, or move agendas along result in any of the following?
CONFLICT: people resist you either aggressively or passively; your approach inspires others to dig their heels in, or say 'yes' to your face and do the opposite behind your back
COMPLIANCE: people follow you…but sometimes you sense it is grudgingly. Maybe they are afraid to say 'no' to you for fear of recrimination. Maybe they lack a personal sense of accountability and would just rather do what they are told instead of thinking for themselves. Maybe they comply at first but as soon as you are out of sight they go off track…?
FEELING INEFFECTUAL: perhaps you occasionally get a creeping sense of being ignored…talked over… or that your fantastic idea doesn’t land right (until someone else suggests it, or takes the credit for it)
Would you rather be creating COMMITMENT... and results that look like this:
- people are keen and motivated to work with you on your plans, yet not afraid to challenge your ideas
- you create a culture of personal accountability around you, where people don't wait be told what to do, but get on with 'doing the right thing'.
- you get a sense that when you ask people to do things, that they commit wholeheartedly and lean in
- and IMPACT?
- you are not afraid to speak out in meetings
- you can energise a room
- your body language encourages people to listen and respond
- you tend to only have to ask once
- people trust you
- your confidence shows
Speak to us on 0207 503 1400 about the proven results you could get from attending our Power Up Your Influence workshop. You can also email us at: email@example.com