Such a good summit we are back again!
Let us bring you Fierce relief from those tension HR headaches at the HR Directors Summit this month! It’s a lively meeting of minds in the human resources world and is structured in such a way that you can work on your own issues as well as investigating current trends. Last year PDAs Co-Director, Sarah Vogel, led a Masterclass to a packed audience ( standing room only) and this year we have a stand so we can meet you all and spend some time finding out what you want to work on this year and what conversations you want to be having.
Where to find us
We are at Stand 40 at the ICC Birmingham, 22nd and 23rd January and you can find out more at www.hrevent.com.
Highlights for the summit this year
- Assessing the increasing strategic importance of HR as organisations move from recession proofing to future proofing by redesigning their structures, leadership and talent.
- Best case practice for organisational transformation, assessing value, competency and capacity in your company and communicating change to employees.
- New methods of talent management for a diverse and increasingly globalised workforce.
- Analysing the importance of leadership in promoting sustainable growth.
- Discovering the winners of the HR Distinction Awards 2013.